We are a leading international legal services company, headquartered in New York City’s Financial District is looking for a Director of Business Development and Strategy.
Working at our Efrat Office, the Director of Business Development will report to our CEO in Efrat. You will be strategic, resilient, business oriented, engaging with people and a natural self-starter.
With a passion for solving complex problems and creating new opportunities, you will work closely with our sales team, sales support staff, and operations team, leading your team to drive pipeline achievement.
In this role you will…
● Manage and lead our Business Development Division which includes Account Executives, Sales Support Staff, as well as a Client Retention Team which you will create.
● Provide overall vision, strategy, direction and goals for the Business Development Division (in collaboration with our CEO).
● Identify key existing and potential clients and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
● Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified customer account(s).
● Maintain general knowledge of all services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
● Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for filing.
● Identify and respond to client needs in order to define potential opportunities. Propose appropriate strategy/solution to customer.
● Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales team and prepare and lead the sales presentation. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
● Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
● Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
● Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
● Monitor actions and results against plans.
● Serve as a liaison between the client and technical and operational groups.
● Employee lifecycle management, including hiring, mentoring/coaching, development, goal setting, performance management, and promotions in cooperation with the HR manager.
What are we looking for?
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
● Exposure to external stakeholders in the market.
● Demonstrated ability to influence executive-level leaders.
● Analytically-minded, critical thinker with the ability to balance numerous tasks and opportunities
● Master’s Degree or International Equivalent in Business Administration or Related Field
● Experience managing pipeline process and reporting
● Highly-skilled user of CRM with ability to build and analyze reports
● Strong analytical mind, using metrics to drive decisions
● Successful track record of managing quota carrying teams
● Great coach; ability to inspire and drive pipeline performance across the team
● Persistence in problem-solving and troubleshooting; ability to quickly assess a situation and recommend a new approach
● Strong cross-functional collaboration: experience working with sales, marketing, operations, product, finance, and people teams
● Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal, and presentations
● Ability to multi-task and quickly switch gears without losing track of details and activities
● Proven track record at mid-level and high-level contacts
● A developing record of customer contacts at the outsourcing, procurement and mid - management level
● Excellent Business/Industry awareness and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business
● Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
● Ability to maintain demanding timelines
● Ability to influence others internally and externally
● Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
● Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
● Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
● Ability to work independently and as a team player
● Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
● Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a fluency in English
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
מפתחות ++ C מנוסה
דרושה ר"צ לצוות אוטומציה
דרושה ר"צ פיתוח Full Stack
דרושה מפתחת אוטומציה
דרושה מפתחת דוט נט מנוסה
Product Marketing Manager
Customer Success Manager
Linux Systems Engineer
C# Full Stack Team Leader
Chief Information Security Officer
איש/ת System Junior ו Helpdesk
Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Front End / WebRTC Developer
Tier 2 Support Engineer
Full Stack Developer- AWS Expert
Hands-on Full Stack Team Leader
Front End (Angular) Developer
Senior Manager Oral Technologies
Tablet POS Product Manager
פיננסי לצוות הבדיקות QA איש/אשת
Priority מיישם/ת ומנהל/ת במערכת
Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist
נציג/ת שירות לקוחות לצוות קשרי הלקוחות
Tier 3 Support Engineer
Product Technical Writer
React Native Mobile Developer
Full Stack Developer
Director of Business Development
IT Security Team Lead
Cannabis Actives Researcher
QA Automation and Performance Tester
Senior Product Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Inbound Product Manager
Remote support / Helpdesk position
Director of Engineering
Senior Python Developer
Intellectual Property (IP) Director of OperationsIT Expert
European Union Scientific LiaisonTechnical
QA & Documentation Specialist
Senior Developer/ Cloud Architect
Full Stack C# Developer
Frontend Developer - Web & Mobile
לוגיסטי ERP מומחה
Order Processing and Inventory Flow Manager
Software Documentation Lead
Test Automation Engineer
מומחים בתחום הפיננסי
Account Executives Wanted!
SEO Content Writer
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣