We are seeking an Agile Product Manager to take our client Portal, with its Dashboard, tiles, large tables, filters and reports, to the finish line. Close collaboration with programmers, the operations team and management is needed to bring our project to fruition, and client requirements need to be gathered and translated into a simple, elegant, and user friendly masterpiece that will keep them coming back for more!
Full-time position, Bet Shemesh area
● Understand, define, build and manage software and features unique to our industry
● Manage the Portal’s Feature, enhancement and bug backlog
● PRD management
● Manage standup meetings
● Work closely with software engineers to ensure that the best infrastructure and front end design is used and implemented
● Present concepts and ideas to management and internal users
● Train sales and operations personnel
● You will establish a shared vision for your product across the company while working with talented cross-functional team members (across engineering, design, customer success, marketing, sales, etc.).
● Drive focus and speed within your team to ship features and enhancements on time
● You will collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful things.
● You’ll evaluate the team’s solutions through methods such as user interviews, usability tests, surveys and AB tests
● You will understand the market/competition
● You will motivate a great R&D team!
Your Experience & Skills
● You have at least 3 years of experience as a product manager with a proven track record of successful product releases
● You love building great apps, and you have a keen eye for details, UX, and design.
● You excel at communication such that you are great at explaining product decisions, and can motivate, lead, and champion a product without “formal” authority.
● Analytical and comfortable with providing qualitative and quantitative rationale for product decisions.
● A/B tests are your thing, and you have experience with creating frameworks for and implementing analytics,user interviews, surveys, and usability tests.
● Quick learner and flexible collaborator.
● Previous experience leading data intensive SaaS products that integrate with user-side legacy systems – an advantage
● Entrepreneurial experience – an advantage
● Hands-on programming experience is a huge plus!
Send CV to email@example.com
Tier 3 Support Engineer
Product Technical Writer
React Native Mobile Developer
Full Stack Developer
Director of Business Development
IT Security Team Lead
Cannabis Actives Researcher
QA Automation and Performance Tester
Senior Product Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Inbound Product Manager
Remote support / Helpdesk position
Director of Engineering
Senior Python Developer
Intellectual Property (IP) Director of OperationsIT Expert
European Union Scientific LiaisonTechnical
QA & Documentation Specialist
Senior Developer/ Cloud Architect
Full Stack C# Developer
Frontend Developer - Web & Mobile
לוגיסטי ERP מומחה
Order Processing and Inventory Flow Manager
Software Documentation Lead
Test Automation Engineer
מומחים בתחום הפיננסי
Account Executives Wanted!
SEO Content Writer
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣