We are seeking a strong Product manager for joining a team of highly talented professionals, who help businesses understand the connection between people’s behavior and physical locations, by turning data from mobile apps into aggregated and anonymized insights. We apply proprietary machine learning techniques for predicting the quantity and quality of people visiting a given location at a given time. These include metrics such as visit frequencies, visit duration, customer journey paths, customer distribution to gender, age, income levels, modes of transport, and other related socio-demographic characteristics.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be driving the vision and execution of our core product.
You will be responsible for shaping our product direction, turning product visions into tangible results. You will be part of the Engineering team and collaborate closely with the cross-functional teams.
The right candidate is independent, flexible, comfortable with a high degree of change, fast-moving, and results-oriented.
• Drive product requirements through agile product development life cycle
• Work closely with our R&D and Marketing, sales and customer success teams providing detailed requirements
• Define development tasks and verify their successful execution and product end-to-end high-quality delivery
• Develop, manage and communicate the product requirements and roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
• The ideal candidate would possess strong technical and analytical product capabilities to lead and take part in multiple challenging inbound and outbound activities
• Generate customer insights to guide product vision and definitions
• Translate your vision to product requirements while working closely with Engineering, Analytics and Operations teams to bring those products to market
• Lead BI and data products
• 5+ years experience in Data sphere as Developer, Data Scientist, Product Manager or Team Lead
• B.Sc in computer science/product design or similar experience as a Software Engineer or startup Founder
• Proven background in UX methodologies and applying user-centric design processes
• Launched multiple successful customer-facing products and features
• Ability to prioritize and be detail-oriented
• Strive to know the business, spend time in the field with customers and a wide array of stakeholders
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with experience leading presentations to executives and large groups of people
• Strong knowledge of Big Data, API’s, leading cloud platforms (Google, AWS, Azure), etc
• Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
• Fluent English and Hebrew
Experience with statistical analysis.
Familiarity with geo-spatial data and methodologies.
Location: Tel Aviv
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Product Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Inbound Product Manager
Remote support / Helpdesk position
Director of Engineering
Senior Python Developer
Intellectual Property (IP) Director of OperationsIT Expert
European Union Scientific LiaisonTechnical
QA & Documentation Specialist
Senior Developer/ Cloud Architect
Full Stack C# Developer
Frontend Developer - Web & Mobile
לוגיסטי ERP מומחה
Order Processing and Inventory Flow Manager
Software Documentation Lead
Test Automation Engineer
מומחים בתחום הפיננסי
Account Executives Wanted!
SEO Content Writer
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣