We are a leading ERP software vendor with over 10,000 ERP customers globally.
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced individual, to join our recently established Customer Success group and to oversee our Enterprise Customers segment.
This individual will be responsible for deepening & enhancing Priority’s relationships with these key customers, while assuring their high engagement, satisfaction and business success.
· Build & execute methodologies to develop strong, long-term relationships with our customers in their various lifecycle stages
· Monitor customers’ health score, SLA and satisfaction levels and continuously work to improve them.
· Establish clear retention goals and process milestones to work toward.
· Lead discussions with customers on various product and service related issues.
· Analyze customer data to identify customers at risk and work with the customers to ensure retention and improve their experience.
· Identify growth opportunities within the customer base and strive to realize these opportunities.
· Promote customers reference plan and locate brand ambassadors to share the company’s benefits and values.
· Work closely with the Sales, Support, and other internal teams to handle and resolve customers’ issues, and create focus and timely response for different queries, for ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
· Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best practices for their needs.
· 2-4 years of experience in a Customer Success position in B2B software company working with medium-sized organizations.
· Ability to analyze complex customer data, produce business insights and turn them into actionable work-plan.
· Bachelor's degree in business, technology, marketing or related field.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Problem solving skills and creativity.
· Proven ability to maintain relationships with a diverse customer account-base while improving customer satisfaction and business results.
· Highly organized and able to multi-task.
· Bringing a “Can-do” approach with a high ability for execution.
· Ability to present new ideas and concept, mange conflicts and lead a change.
· Confident, highly-energized, self-motivated and a true team player.
· Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
· Passion for service.
· Knowledge of the ERP space – a great advantage
Send CV to email@example.com
Product Marketing Manager
Customer Success Manager
Linux Systems Engineer
C# Full Stack Team Leader
Chief Information Security Officer
איש/ת System Junior ו Helpdesk
Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Front End / WebRTC Developer
Tier 2 Support Engineer
Full Stack Developer- AWS Expert
Hands-on Full Stack Team Leader
Front End (Angular) Developer
Senior Manager Oral Technologies
Tablet POS Product Manager
פיננסי לצוות הבדיקות QA איש/אשת
Priority מיישם/ת ומנהל/ת במערכת
Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist
נציג/ת שירות לקוחות לצוות קשרי הלקוחות
Tier 3 Support Engineer
Product Technical Writer
React Native Mobile Developer
Full Stack Developer
Director of Business Development
IT Security Team Lead
Cannabis Actives Researcher
QA Automation and Performance Tester
Senior Product Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Inbound Product Manager
Remote support / Helpdesk position
Director of Engineering
Senior Python Developer
Intellectual Property (IP) Director of OperationsIT Expert
European Union Scientific LiaisonTechnical
QA & Documentation Specialist
Senior Developer/ Cloud Architect
Full Stack C# Developer
Frontend Developer - Web & Mobile
לוגיסטי ERP מומחה
Order Processing and Inventory Flow Manager
Software Documentation Lead
Test Automation Engineer
מומחים בתחום הפיננסי
Account Executives Wanted!
SEO Content Writer
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣