International company with an office in Jerusalem is looking for a passionate, self-driven, and experienced full-stack Senior Web Developer to join their small, high-powered development team situated in the US to produce interactive, high-performance web applications that are both good looking and easy to use. The successful applicant will expected to work independently and contribute to overall architectural and design discussions.
– Minimum of 7 years of programming experience
– Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Ability to design and implement web applications using the latest technology for front-end work, using AngularJS and Bootstrap
– Communication with REST API functions in the backend. Experience with backend development using Slim routing, Redis storage, and Postgres as well as occasional shell scripts.
– Familiarity with creating web-based services and programming in PHP at an expert level, fluency in SQL.
– Experience with using a distributed source code control system such as Git.
– Experience in creating scalable, fault-tolerant web architectures on a Linux platform.
– Since the company will begin using “big data” models for data analysis, experience in map/reduce architecture is a strong plus.
Hours 11:00-19:00 in Jerusalem Sunday-Thursday
Native Level English
Send cv to email@example.com
This position has been filled.
Senior Product Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Inbound Product Manager
Remote support / Helpdesk position
Director of Engineering
Senior Python Developer
Intellectual Property (IP) Director of OperationsIT Expert
European Union Scientific LiaisonTechnical
QA & Documentation Specialist
Senior Developer/ Cloud Architect
Full Stack C# Developer
Frontend Developer - Web & Mobile
לוגיסטי ERP מומחה
Order Processing and Inventory Flow Manager
Software Documentation Lead
Test Automation Engineer
מומחים בתחום הפיננסי
Account Executives Wanted!
SEO Content Writer
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣